Fancy Meeting You Here...

Thursday, December 25, 2014

New Year's Goals

Greetings.

January 1st, 2015 I shall begin 365 days of Creation. <-- See that? It's in writing so I have to do it now. The commitment has been made. Now to be honest, I don't think I will post everyday but I will take pictures and update as much as I can. (Which should be often with the beauty of a cell phone.

Now the Rules of 365 Days of Creation:
1) Create something every day. (This means drawing, writing, cosplay, etc.)
2) Prove it! Take a picture that will be posted.
3) Share and spread ideas. (Duh, right?)

Now I don't think anyone else will actually do this but you never know, right? Bam, here's to a dash of optimism. If anyone does happen to make anything (even if it's not for the... challenge thing), I would LOVE to see it. (I have a story on fanfiction.net and like three pictures on deviantart.com and I have to tell you that any comments at all are the LIFEBLOOD of a Creator. Seriously).

Here's to luck! I will try to make a list of ideas or something to help get us started for the new year in the meantime!

~Majesty, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment