Fancy Meeting You Here...

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Devil May Cry Fanfiction, Anyone?

Oh! Hello there, Little Ones!

I have wrote and finished one fanfiction and that is for Vergil from Devil May Cry (Play station video game). It is my FAVORITE (and often only) video game!

I shall post the chapters here or you can check them out on fanfiction.net

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4666505/MajestyRotForMe itis called Vergil'sHuman (note that there is no space... I don't like spaces in titles for some reason...)

People seem to like it there, how about I put it on my blog (it IS about what I Create, right?).

Signing off,
~Majesty

P.S. I read and cherish every single comment, feel free to leave one (even if you are worried about hurting my feelings, don't worry, I don't have any.)

No comments:

Post a Comment