Fancy Meeting You Here...

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Are You Ready?

Holy craps, you guys! You know what I just realized? Tomorrow is New Year's Eve! That means I need to ACTIVELY plan my 365DaysOfCreation!

Seriously though, I am super bad at dates... It's embarrassing.

Also! You know what I wish they had? A "View first post" thing on blogs. (It shouldn't be that hard because there is usually an archive sitting pretty over there but I was on Veronica Varlow's Danger Diary blog and she didn't HAVE an archive... and she has posted for a very long time so since i have to read from first to last this whole process of getting to her first post was extremely taxing...

365DoC: (See that? If you abbreviate like that then it's official)

Elizabeth suggests I do something different every month. This would mean do DifferentStyleDrawings in January, MiniClayWorks in Febuary, and so on. I think this is brilliant but when the mood strikes me I don't was to not do something because it's in the wrong medium...

So the plan is to post a picture of what I did and a list of what is coming (most likely) tomorrow or for the week (or month but lets be honest, I'm not that organized). This is NOT to contradict what I said about Elizabeth's idea. I figure this is just an idea or inspiration.

365DoC-1:
(Due January 1, 2015) Introductions!
For me this means I will introduce you to My Mini, a little cartoon version of myself that I have used for years now. It is easy, just a 'getting started' Creation. If I (or you) are feeling froggy feel free to go as in depth as you want!

~Majesty
(Feel free to join 365 Days of Creation at any time and do whichever one inspires you or just make your own and maybe I'll do it too! I don't know if you can leave pictures in the comments but links will work too! I can't wait to see your Introductions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment